Re: How to get a list of files that are in use?

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: How to get a list of files that are in use?
From: Dave Emigh <emigh@ARGUS.USASK.CA>
Date: Thu, 4 Jun 1998 11:18:09 -0600
Sender: Discussion of IBM NetView and POLYCENTER Manager on NetView et alia <NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU>
There is a public domain utility called lsof which may help.  It can be
obtained via anonymous ftp at vic.cc.purdue.edu .

        Dave Emigh                              E-mail:  Dave.Emigh@usask.ca
        Network Analyst                         Phone: (306) 966-4816
        Computing Services                      Fax: (306) 966-4938
        Physics Room 56
        University of Saskatchewan
        116 Science Place
        Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada S7N 5E2