Re: BACK UP

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: BACK UP
From: John Mutrux <JMutrux@GENAM.COM>
Date: Wed, 10 Jun 1998 07:10:58 -0500
Sender: Discussion of IBM NetView and POLYCENTER Manager on NetView et alia <NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU>
My configuration exactly -  I would be very interested in this script.

John Mutrux

Douglas Staub <Douglas_Staub@KEYBANK.COM> on 06/10/98 06:08:04 AM

      NetView et alia <NV-L@UCSBVM.ucsb.edu>

To:   NV-L@UCSBVM.ucsb.edu
cc:    (bcc: John Mutrux)

I have been working with (over the past 12 months) a script which provides
a bootable tape image of the machine.  It would not be hard to backup the
directories you have specified, but what OS are you running?  Machine type?
I am running NetView 4.1 on an AIX 4.2.1 box and have a prety good handle
on this OS as far as backups go, so if this coincides with yours let me
know and I can help.
Doug

 (Embedded
 image moved   wahyuh @ UT.ASTRA.CO.ID