Uninstalling TME10 NetView

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Uninstalling TME10 NetView
From: "Spoonemore, Tom" <Tom.Spoonemore@PS.NET>
Date: Thu, 11 Jun 1998 16:00:15 -0500
Sender: Discussion of IBM NetView and POLYCENTER Manager on NetView et alia <NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU>
I was installing TME10 NetView v5 for AIX and received errors for not having
the correct AIX 'locale' files.  I have now installed them but have been warned
(by others) that I need to 'completely remove' NetView and reinstall for it to
complete and be stable.  Unfortunately I have not found any uninstall
instructions and my Tivoli instructor says I have to restore AIX from tape (I
assume that I need to restore to pre-NetView Tivoli; no sweat).  Surely this is
not so!?!?

Does anyone have a method for cleanly restarting the installation?

tomspoonemore
972.461.3391
972.461.3040 fax