Menu Bar

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Menu Bar
From: Phil Gregory <phil.gregory@MEB.CO.UK>
Date: Tue, 16 Jun 1998 05:04:23 -0700
Sender: Discussion of IBM NetView and POLYCENTER Manager on NetView et alia <NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU>
Hi,

I am using Netview v4.1.2
I would like to be able to change the colour and size of the text on the menu
bar and associated menus for one of my NV users who has poor eyesight.
I cannot find any reference to the menu bar colour/font size in the application
defaults.

Thanks,
Phil.

This e-mail (and any attachments) has been checked at MEB,
and has been found to be clean from any virus infection.

If you have any queries about viruses, please contact PC Tech
Support (09 3521) or about the external e-mail system, contact
David Perry (09 3673).