Re: nv6000.log

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: nv6000.log
From: "Owens, Blaine" <bowens@EASTMAN.COM>
Date: Fri, 19 Jun 1998 16:37:59 -0400
Sender: Discussion of IBM NetView and POLYCENTER Manager on NetView et alia <NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU>
Moise, by any chance have you installed Transcend? Especially, Transcend
ATM components? We had this problem when evaluating the 3Com ATM product
line. There is a fix but I am at home and don't remember the details off
the top of my head. I can do a bit of digging if this is the root of
your problem.

Blaine Owens
bowens@eastman.com