Re: Upgrade systems

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: Upgrade systems
From: SHANKS@DEV.TIVOLI.COM
Date: Mon, 22 Jun 1998 14:53:36 -0400
Sender: Discussion of IBM NetView and POLYCENTER Manager on NetView et alia <NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU>
One of the guys who works on Service point and I will be sharing an office
soon.  I asked him your question over lunch and got this response:

The current levels are ok as they are for this upgrade, but the latest
levels
are:
    Service Point V122 at ptf U452195
    SNA (Communication Server 3.1.2.9 - ptf U453799)
You do not have to upgrade Service Point or SNA.
You may have to reconfigure the host connection daemons (tralertd, spappld)
after installing TME10  NetView  V5.

James Shanks
Tivoli (NetView for UNIX) L3 Support

vpretor@FAST.CO.ZA on 06/21/98 08:58:54 PM