Re: Y2K and AIX

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: Y2K and AIX
From: James_Shanks@TIVOLI.COM
Date: Wed, 1 Jul 1998 15:17:39 -0400
Sender: Discussion of IBM NetView and POLYCENTER Manager on NetView et alia <NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU>
>From what I can see on the Product Readiness pages, 4.3.1 doesn't need any
fixes and all the rest  from 3.2.5 on up can be made Y2K compliant with the
right PTFs.  Of course, some of these levels, like 3.2.5 are already out of
support.
I have 4.1.5 and it is, and was, Y2K certified with appropriate
maintenance.

James Shanks
Tivoli (NetView for UNIX) L3 Support

vpretor@FAST.CO.ZA on 07/01/98 09:55:02 PM