Re: APPN Mibs

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: APPN Mibs
From: "Kirsten S, Campbell" <Kirsten.Campbell@NAUTEC.CWPLC.COM>
Date: Mon, 6 Jul 1998 12:26:41 +0100
Sender: Discussion of IBM NetView and POLYCENTER Manager on NetView et alia <NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU>
Vynita,

     Could  you mail me the Mibs for APPN nodes?

          Regards        Kirsten

vpretor@FAST.CO.ZA on 16-06-98 01:40:47 AM

Please respond to NV-L@UCSBVM.ucsb.edu

To:   NV-L@UCSBVM.ucsb.edu
cc:    (bcc: Kirsten Campbell/NAUTEC)
Subject:  APPN Mibs

-- [ From: Vynita Pretorius * EMC.Ver #2.5.02 ] --
Hi all
I was unable to find a site with APPN mibs on it so eventually somebody
emailed them to me. APPN,HPR,IPOA,LEC etc
I copied theses mibs into the snmp_mibs directory and via the Netview GUI
I loaded the mibs as snmpv2.
After loading these mibs I went into private, IBM and pointed at a 3745
device
I couldonly find one of the mibs for the escon channel all the others I
could not find or use.
What is supposed to happen ?
Should I have seen the other mibs and what type of information will it give
me?
Thanks
Vynita P