Re: Error during reading background file

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: Error during reading background file
From: Alvin McClenden <amcclend@AHOLDUSA.COM>
Date: Fri, 31 Jul 1998 12:15:29 -0400
Sender: Discussion of IBM NetView and POLYCENTER Manager on NetView et alia <NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU>
On my last E-mail I replied without the history. Sorry !

I experienced this problem after the installation of CiscoWorks 4.0.  onto
NetView 5.0 - AIX 4.2.1.
I deleted the zero-length m file (wsc1600.20.m)  and the p file
(wsc1600.20.p) from /usr/OV/bitmap/C.
I execute the command ovw -fields and this corrected the problem.

Alvin McClendon                      Email: amcclend@aholdusa.com
Network Analyst            Pager: 864-215-3082
AIS Inc.

"Michael Seibold PTS/M-SW" <mseibold@STR.DAIMLER-BENZ.COM> on 07/31/98
03:03:05 AM

      NetView et alia <NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU>