SRF

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: SRF
From: Alain Menezes <a.menezes@CGER.BE>
Date: Fri, 7 Aug 1998 11:44:00 +0200
Sender: Discussion of IBM NetView and POLYCENTER Manager on NetView et alia <NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU>
Hi,

I've got NetView 4.1.2 on AIX 4.1.5

I've created SRFs from Transcend's ARFs (with 'c_arf2srf'). I've
disabled access (no read, no execute) to Transcend menus to few groups
with nvsec_admin;  Strangely, some of these groups can still see the
Transcend menus (in the 'Administer' main menu). I've even copied the
SRFs from the group where the disabling worked to those where it didn't
(cp usr/OV/security/Domains/groupOK/SRF
/usr/OV/security/Domains/groupNOTOK) without any success. Could anyone
tell me in what direction I should search ?

Thanks.

Alain
--
Alain Menezes                                   Email: a.menezes@cger.be
ASLK-CGER Services GIE                          Tel.:  +32 2 228.55.74