Re: Migrating V4.1.2 to V5 collection

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: Migrating V4.1.2 to V5 collection
From: Vladimir Petr <petr@DATASYS.CZ>
Date: Fri, 7 Aug 1998 14:28:58 +0200
Sender: Discussion of IBM NetView and POLYCENTER Manager on NetView et alia <NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU>
Hello, Wolfgang;

As I could see, the APM and collection definitions are likely to be
stored in the topo database. If you clear partially the topo database,
APM and collection definitions are retained.

In order to get information about defined collections and their rules,
you can use the nvUtil command. However, I could not find out if these
are really retrieved out of the topo database or elsewhere.

Best regards,
Vladimir.

--
Vladimir Petr