DOCUMENTATION FOR NETVIEW FOR NT

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: DOCUMENTATION FOR NETVIEW FOR NT
From: Debbie Sparg <dsparg@FGH.CO.ZA>
Date: Mon, 17 Aug 1998 18:27:01 +0200
Sender: Discussion of IBM NetView and POLYCENTER Manager on NetView et alia <NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU>
Hi everyone,

Over the last couple of days I am sure you all have realised I am struggling to
customise NetView NT to satisfy some basic requirements for my customer. My
problem is I cannot find much in the way of documentation.
NetView manuals I have are the User Guide, Programmers Guide and Programmers
Reference. I also have the Release notes. Isn't there an
installation/configuration guide ? or an administration guide ?
I also have an old redbook (Dec 1996) SG24-4898 Examples of Using NetView for
Windows NT but this refers to a old version 3.0 ? Is there an update ( I
couldn't find one) planned for this book ? I need info regarding the SQL
database, NT clients (for GUI) and the web browsers. Is there any other redbook
which would be useful ?

Thanks
Debbie Sparg
(dsparg@fgh.co.za)