Re: DOCUMENTATION FOR NETVIEW FOR NT

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: DOCUMENTATION FOR NETVIEW FOR NT
From: James_Shanks@TIVOLI.COM
Date: Tue, 18 Aug 1998 09:32:32 -0400
Sender: Discussion of IBM NetView and POLYCENTER Manager on NetView et alia <NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU>
Have you seen  Examples of Using TME 10 NetView for AIX V5 and TME 10
NetView for Windows NT, SC24-4898-01?
She's probably too modest to tell you, but Leslie Clark, one of the
frequent contributors to this list, is one of the  authors.
There's nothing about using SQL but many other topics are covered.

I think you can go to http://w3.itso.ibm.com/redbooks and check it out.

James Shanks
Tivoli (NetView for UNIX) L3 Support

Debbie Sparg <dsparg@FGH.CO.ZA> on 08/17/98 12:27:01 PM