Transcend & Netview

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Transcend & Netview
From: Andrew Winup <AndrewWinup@RBSINT.COM>
Date: Thu, 20 Aug 1998 14:56:17 +0100
Sender: Discussion of IBM NetView and POLYCENTER Manager on NetView et alia <NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU>

DISCLAIMER : The opinions expressed within this message
             are those of the author, and not those of

             The Royal Bank of Scotland International Limited.

We have Netview V4 and have just install Transcend Token Ring Device
Manager but its greyed out in the Administer menu. The 3Com Managed ring
icon has appeared but is in an unknown state (Blue). We are trying to
manage Superstack II Token Ring Hubs (which have appeared in the netview
map).

Anyone out there had any experience with this ?
Thanks

Andrew Winup
Network Manager
Tel. 01534 285290
Fax. 01534 285228
andrewwinup@rbsint.com

This message is confidential and for use by the addressee only.
The contents are not to be disclosed to anyone other than the
addressee. Please advise the sender immediately by telephone
of any error in the transmission.

       The Royal Bank of Scotland International Limited

 Registered / Licensed under the following Laws :
   - The Isle of Man Financial Supervision Commission for Banking
             and Investment Business (number 2304)
   - The Banking Supervision (Bailiwick of Guernsey) Law 1994.
   - The Banking Business (Jersey) Law 1991.

 Registered Office : Royal Bank House, 71 Bath Street,
                     St. Helier, Jersey

        A Subsidiary of The Royal Bank of Scotland plc