Re: FW: Transcend & Netview

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: FW: Transcend & Netview
From: Roger Kearsley <KEARSR@SPCS.BRITISHSTEEL.CO.UK>
Date: Fri, 21 Aug 1998 09:10:53 +0000
Sender: Discussion of IBM NetView and POLYCENTER Manager on NetView et alia <NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU>
Roger Kearsley
08/21/98 09:10 AM

To:   NV-L @ UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU
cc:

Select the device you want to manage on the appropriate submap under the IP
Internet icon tree, then select Administer, then select Transcend TR Device
Manager, then select Device View whereupon you should get a window
displayed showing a symbolic representation of your device. Double-click on
the device icon to get a view of your device; double-click on this view to
get a view of the devices connected to it (note that if you have stacked
devices, you have to double-click on the appropriate device in the stack).
There are various pull-down menus available to enable statitics gathering
etc.

AndrewWinup@RBSINT.COM on 20/08/98 15:38:24

Please respond to NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU