Re: PTF's

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: PTF's
From: James_Shanks@TIVOLI.COM
Date: Mon, 24 Aug 1998 10:40:06 -0400
Sender: Discussion of IBM NetView and POLYCENTER Manager on NetView et alia <NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU>
Simon -
The NetView Framework patch was required for Framework Version 3.1.1.  It
is built-in to 3.2 and later.  There are no others required for NetView at
this time.

There are NO PTFs for Version 5.  Nor are there any patches.  All
maintenance to Version 5 will be bundled into Version 5.1.  If you are
desperate for a particular fix before then, you will have to call Support
and ask for an efix.

James Shanks
Tivoli (NetView for UNIX) L3 Support

Simon Aldous <simon_aldous@UK.IBM.COM> on 08/24/98 05:55:48 AM