Re: Netview 5.0 and AIX 4.3

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: Netview 5.0 and AIX 4.3
From: Randy Smith <rsmith@CETA-HQ.CETA.COM>
Date: Thu, 27 Aug 1998 13:51:57 -0400
Sender: Discussion of IBM NetView and POLYCENTER Manager on NetView et alia <NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU>
> I now have the framework installed successfully and have been trying to
> get the AIX prerequisite
> files installed.  I have been unable to locate the following LPP on my
> AIX 4.3.1 CDs however:  Can
> anyone tell me where to find:
>         bos.loc.pc_compat.En_US  ?
>
> I am unable to set the Language locales to En_US until I get this LPP.

You may be not be seeing it based upon how you are pulling the module list
from the AIX CD. There are a couple of modules as I remember that don't
show up unless you select "all available software". You can also just type
in the module name on the SMIT panel and it should pull it in. Do a preview
install first to be sure you have the correct module.

--Randy--