Re: Netview 5.0 and AIX 4.3

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: Netview 5.0 and AIX 4.3
From: Ken Guettler <Ken.Guettler@MARYVILLE.COM>
Date: Thu, 27 Aug 1998 10:11:08 -0500
Sender: Discussion of IBM NetView and POLYCENTER Manager on NetView et alia <NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU>
I am going through the process right now on a new RS/6000 preinstalled
with AIX v4.3.1.

There is a framework patch 3.2-TMF-0004 available on the Tivoli support
web site will
fix the INTERP problem, although the documentation which came with the
patch was
not entirely correct for AIX v4.3.1.

I now have the framework installed successfully and have been trying to
get the AIX prerequisite
files installed.  I have been unable to locate the following LPP on my
AIX 4.3.1 CDs however:  Can
anyone tell me where to find:
        bos.loc.pc_compat.En_US  ?

I am unable to set the Language locales to En_US until I get this LPP.

Thank you,

Ken

Maryville Data Systems
One Pierce Place   Suite 475W