Re: Netview 5.0 and AIX 4.3

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: Netview 5.0 and AIX 4.3
From: Scott Wilson <swilson@RPM.COM>
Date: Wed, 26 Aug 1998 12:37:08 -0400
Sender: Discussion of IBM NetView and POLYCENTER Manager on NetView et alia <NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU>
I haven't installed it yet, but I heard from a Tivoli SE yesterday that
the Framework on AIX 4.3 requires a Framework patch in order for the
Framework to work with AIX 4.3 - otherwise you will get a "Incompatible
version" message or something like that.  I don't know about the NV
support of AIX 4.3 yet.

Brian CL Hwang wrote:

> Have anyone installed Netview 5.0 on AIX 4.3 ?
> if yes, is there any prereauisite software?
> and  which version of Framework it need?
>
> Thanks!
>
> Best Regards,
>
>  Brian Hwang,
>  IBM,Taiwan
>  TEL:886-7-213-5523
>  FAX:886-7-216-5488
>  E-Mail: bhwang@tw.ibm.com

Scott Wilson                         Email: swilson@rpm.com
Network Management Consultant        Pager: 800-506-7348
RPM Consulting, Inc.