Re: NWAYS Problems

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: NWAYS Problems
From: Jim Kellock <jkelloc@IBM.NET>
Date: Wed, 26 Aug 1998 12:05:43 -0400
Sender: Discussion of IBM NetView and POLYCENTER Manager on NetView et alia <NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU>
There should be no problem editing the probe.map file.  The file allows
only a single community name, while many of the rmon agents allow
multiple layers of SNMP- admin, user, etc., which can all be R/W, but
only with admin having administrative rights.  You'd need to put
whichever one you want users to have access to on the NMS.

Hope this helps.