Re: Netview on SUN Platform

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: Netview on SUN Platform
From: James_Shanks@TIVOLI.COM
Date: Thu, 3 Sep 1998 07:38:01 -0400
Sender: Discussion of IBM NetView and POLYCENTER Manager on NetView et alia <NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU>
Are you sure all the other apps you want to run are available on SUN?
I don't think they are.  Even then there is NO ADVANTAGE from a NetView
perspective in getting off AIX and going to SUN.  Sounds like a lot of work
for little advantage to me.

James Shanks
Tivoli (NetView for UNIX) L3 Support

Bonnie Jundt <bonnie_jundt@MAIL.UND.NODAK.EDU> on 09/02/98 03:24:02 PM