Re: ovactiond and trapd losing contact

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: ovactiond and trapd losing contact
From: "Owens, Blaine" <bowens@EASTMAN.COM>
Date: Wed, 9 Sep 1998 10:08:15 -0400
Sender: Discussion of IBM NetView and POLYCENTER Manager on NetView et alia <NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU>
Douglas, if you want to go ahead and try this configuration change to
ovactiond you may do so through SMIT --> Configure --> Set options for
daemons --> Set options for event and trap processing daemons --> Set
options for ovactiond daemon. Warning, I'm not sure, but it may stop and
restart all NetView daemons to pick up the change. Good luck.

Blaine Owens
Eastman Chemical Company
Email - bowens@eastman.com
Phone - (423)229-3579