Re: Change Of NV6K IP ADDR

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: Change Of NV6K IP ADDR
From: James_Shanks@TIVOLI.COM
Date: Fri, 18 Sep 1998 12:26:09 -0400
Sender: Discussion of IBM NetView and POLYCENTER Manager on NetView et alia <NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU>
You said pings and demand polls work fine, but if netmon is turning your
interfaces red, it is because its pings are timing out.  I suggest you run
xnmsnmpconf and look at the default timeouts for these interfaces and see
about raising the timeout a bit.

James Shanks
Tivoli (NetView for UNIX) L3 Support

Gil Irizarry <IRIZARRG@LABS.WYETH.COM> on 09/18/98 10:56:32 AM