Re: DNS issues Effecting Multiple Daemons

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: DNS issues Effecting Multiple Daemons
From: Pat Saunders <todata@DALLAS.NET>
Date: Sun, 20 Sep 1998 20:17:17 -0500
Sender: Discussion of IBM NetView and POLYCENTER Manager on NetView et alia <NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU>
Hi Jane,

You've been busy on the Netview forum lately.

My life at Tivoli is unchallenging as you can imagine, so I started a job
search.  I sucessfully got two offers this week. One is to work for a small
consulting company in Dallas who is about to launch a Systems Mangement
speciality and the other is SAP.

The consulting company pays more, but on the other hand the SAP job is
offering me the full 9 weeks of training - no strings attached. I look at it
as an investment.

Do you know antthing about SAP or anyone that works for SAP? I'm  looking
for some feedback before I make the big decision.  We go on holiday on
Thursday for our two weeks in Spain and Portugal. After that, I have to
decide

    And then  I'll have more news for you.

Hope all is well,

Pat