Re: NetView Training Suggestions

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: NetView Training Suggestions
From: "Art C. DeBuigny" <debuigny@DALLAS.NET>
Date: Sat, 26 Sep 1998 17:29:09 -0500
Sender: Discussion of IBM NetView and POLYCENTER Manager on NetView et alia <NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU>
We are in a very similar situation, except we will continue to have MAXM
receive a feed from Netview.  That 5 day class is excellent, and is
paced for someone with only very basic unix admin skills.  I'd say go
for it.

I took the class back in 96 before I had anything but very basic unix
experience.  You'll do okay.

Art DeBuigny
debuigny@dallas.net

NationsBank Network Operations / Network Management Systems