Re: snmpCollect core dumps with Version 5.1 or V4 U453385

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: snmpCollect core dumps with Version 5.1 or V4 U453385
From: Dave Luiz <daveluiz@JPS.NET>
Date: Mon, 12 Oct 1998 08:49:48 -0700
Sender: Discussion of IBM NetView and POLYCENTER Manager on NetView et alia <NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU>
Douglas, thanks for the quick response. I installed the IX82898 APAR and it
fixed the
problem.
configuration,
resumed
collections, and was able to see data in minutes rather than hours. Nice work!
I must
say the level of support I receive from Tivoli (Walt and Arthur of level3 in
particular) has been outstanding.  Kudos!

Dave Luiz
State of California
Health and Welfare Data Center