Re: Latest Version of Optivity

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: Latest Version of Optivity
From: Steven Valente <svalente@BAYNETWORKS.COM>
Date: Mon, 12 Oct 1998 08:37:40 -0700
Sender: Discussion of IBM NetView and POLYCENTER Manager on NetView et alia <NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU>
Hello,

Just to clarify, though Optivity 8.1 may indeed be functional with NV 5.1,
the last tested version, and therefore the SUPPORTED version of NV is 5.0.

This does not mean that the NorTel Networks TSC will not attempt to support
a 5.1 configuration, it merely means that if a bug is detected, it must be
reproduceable on version 5.0 of NV, Optivity 8.1 in order for engineering
to accept it as Change Request.

Regards,
Steve Valente
NorTel Networks