Re: TME netview topology question

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: TME netview topology question
From: James_Shanks@TIVOLI.COM
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 1998 10:13:17 -0500
Sender: Discussion of IBM NetView and POLYCENTER Manager on NetView <NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU>
I don't have a copy of itsodepend.  But my understanding of it is that (1)
it was sample, "as is" code from the ITSO, and so is not likely to be
updated, and (2) anything you can do with their code you can do with
nvutil.  Please see the man page on this function and try it.

James Shanks
Tivoli (NetView for UNIX) L3 Support

Simon Long <simon@nettrack.com.au> on 10/25/98 10:41:55 PM

Please respond to simon@nettrack.com.au