Re: Cisco Catalyst 5500 Switches and NetView V4.1

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: Cisco Catalyst 5500 Switches and NetView V4.1
From: "Joel A. Gerber" <joel.gerber@USAA.COM>
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 1998 13:35:28 -0600
Sender: Discussion of IBM NetView and POLYCENTER Manager on NetView <NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU>
We do not have any Cat5500s in our network, but do have a little more than
1000 Cat5000s with about 200 VLANs on them.  NetView only shows us an IP
topology of the network.  We are using Cisco's VLAN Director and ATM
Director tools to view the "switched topology" of the network.  These tools
have been integrated in CiscoWorks 2000 under the CWSI Campus component.