Re: Ruleset problem

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: Ruleset problem
From: James_Shanks@TIVOLI.COM
Date: Tue, 10 Nov 1998 12:42:01 -0500
Sender: Discussion of IBM NetView and POLYCENTER Manager on NetView <NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU>
Any ruleset which worked in NetView 4.1.2 should woprk in NetView 5.1.
I don't understand what is broken.  Have you called Support locally?  Have
you tried tracing your ruleset to see what happens when it runs (issue
nvcdebug -d all and look in the nvcorrd.alog)?

James Shanks
Tivoli (NetView for UNIX) L3 Support

Udo Pospiech <UDO.POSPIECH@LHSYSTEMS.COM> on 11/10/98 11:35:34 AM

      NetView <NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU>