Re: NetView GUI Restart

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: NetView GUI Restart
From: "MENEZES, ALAIN" <a.menezes@ASLK-CGER.BE>
Date: Wed, 25 Nov 1998 09:32:29 +0100
Sender: Discussion of IBM NetView and POLYCENTER Manager on NetView <NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU>
Please correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think it's necessary to stop
all interfaces and daemons to run an ADSM backup : I think stopping
netmon and snmpCollect is enough, and I believe the GUI can be running.

Alain Menezes
ASLK-CGER Services GIE                          Tel.:  +32 2 228.55.74
Rue Fossé-aux-Loups, 48                               Fax.:  +32 2 228.83.69
1000  Bruxelles                                         Email:
a.menezes@aslk-cger.be