Re: Netview V5.0a/NT and Ruleset Editor

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: Netview V5.0a/NT and Ruleset Editor
From: Frederic Mottiat <frederic_mottiat@BE.IBM.COM>
Date: Fri, 27 Nov 1998 16:26:12 +0000
Sender: Discussion of IBM NetView and POLYCENTER Manager on NetView <NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU>
Hello,

to my knowledge there is no ruleset editor with Tivoli Netview V5.0 for NT. Nor
in the V5.1 for NT release.
But what you can do with the V5.1 release for NT is to develop your ruleset on
the AIX release of the product, then import them in the NT release.

Frederic Mottiat - IBM Global Services (PSS-SMNS)
Tivoli Implementation & Services
Email : frederic_mottiat@be.ibm.com
Tel :  02/225 34 08        Gsm : +32 (0)75 388 773

NV-L@UCSBVM.ucsb.edu on 27/11/98 15:52:18
Please respond to NV-L@UCSBVM.ucsb.edu