Re: New Product - Tivoli Manager for Network Connectivity

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: New Product - Tivoli Manager for Network Connectivity
From: "MENEZES, ALAIN" <a.menezes@ASLK-CGER.BE>
Date: Wed, 2 Dec 1998 18:13:20 +0100
Sender: Discussion of IBM NetView and POLYCENTER Manager on NetView <NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU>
I did visit the product datasheet, but I was just wondering whether
there was any practical info ? Is there any demo version ? ...
I believe the product is quite recent. What's its position in regard to
GEM and NMC ?

Thanks for the info.
Alain Menezes
ASLK-CGER Services GIE                          Tel.:  +32 2 228.55.74
Rue Fossé-aux-Loups, 48                               Fax.:  +32 2 228.83.69
1000  Bruxelles                                         Email:
a.menezes@aslk-cger.be