Re: REA : xnmappmon or xnmgraph through the WEB

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: REA : xnmappmon or xnmgraph through the WEB
From: James Shanks <James_Shanks@TIVOLI.COM>
Date: Thu, 7 Jan 1999 11:25:28 -0500
Sender: Discussion of IBM NetView and POLYCENTER Manager on NetView <NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU>
I am told that there is in no way to make xnmappmon or xnmgraph  available
through the WEB server now.

There is no available formula to plug in the MIB application into WEB
unless,
new code is added.  The Web client/server is not designed to be that
flexible.

I suggest you send a note to netview@tivoli.com and ask for this to be
added.

James Shanks