NV commands

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: NV commands
From: Patric Lehnen <patric-thomas.lehnen@SIEMENS.AT>
Date: Fri, 8 Jan 1999 10:53:44 +0100
Sender: Discussion of IBM NetView and POLYCENTER Manager on NetView <NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU>
Hi to all,

got four problems:

1) How can I change .ico files into .m and .p files (which program to use ?)
2) Is there a command for removing traps ? (traps have been added with the
addtrap command)
   If not, how can I remove them ? (do I only need to remove the entries in the
trapd.conf file)
3) Is there a command for removing fields (they were added with the ovw_fields
command).
   If not, how do I accomplish this manually ?
4) Is it possible to automate the collection data ? (snmpcollect -load ?)
   I wanna add thresholds ...

Thanks in advance for your help.
Why did the message I send in 12/99 not show up on the digest ?

D.I. Patric Lehnen
IMB NSM 2
System and Network Management
Gudrunstraße 11