NT NetView V5.1 WEB Client can't work after installation

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: NT NetView V5.1 WEB Client can't work after installation
From: Michael Tsai <mictsai@TW.IBM.COM>
Date: Wed, 20 Jan 1999 23:09:49 +0800
Sender: Discussion of IBM NetView and POLYCENTER Manager on NetView <NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU>
Hi, Everybody,
I Have some NetView NT V5.1 WEB Client usage problems would like to seek
for somebody help.
The problem details as following:
1.When I start-up Netview NT server console window through NT program
interface, I got the correctly Netview server
    start-up window, everything just seems fine without any error.
2.I just want to try the WEB Client interface(WEB Browser), there is a
pop-up MicroSoft IE WEB Browser window
   show up, then I key-in Netview NT server IP Address on IE WEB browser
location field, and expect that I can
   locate the Netview server Home Page, but I just got into MicroSoft IIS
server Home Page(This is NT system
   default IIS server service port I guess), have any one can tell me how
to change the 'http' service port?
   and what's the default NetView NT server http service port number.
3. what's difference between NetView AIX and Netview NT on WEB Client
operation? I just implement all Netview
     WEB Client functions on Netview AIX server (V5.1) with no error basis,
did Netview NT server still using Apache
    as its WEB server? or using MicroSoft IIS server?
4.is there any RED Book or manual talk about Netview WEB Client
operation(e.g. user manual/guide)?

Michael Tsai
   ITAP-SSR-RS/6000 & AIX,
   Availability Service
IBM Taiwan Corporation,
   206, Sec. 1, Keelung Rd., Taipei, Taiwan, R.O.C.
   Tel: 886-2-7259365,  Fax: 886-2-7201499
   Notes ID: MICTSAI/Taiwan/IBM,  Internet ID: mictsai@tw.ibm.com