Re: Hypothetical Question

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: Hypothetical Question
From: "MENEZES, ALAIN" <a.menezes@ASLK-CGER.BE>
Date: Thu, 4 Feb 1999 13:57:23 +0100
Sender: Discussion of IBM NetView and POLYCENTER Manager on NetView <NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU>
Hi,

What should be the relationship between NetView Server 5.1 & Tivoli TMR
? NV should be TMR ? ... ?

Anyone please explain.

Alain Menezes
ASLK-CGER Services GIE                          Tel.:  +32 2 228.55.74
Rue Fossé-aux-Loups, 48                               Fax.:  +32 2 228.83.69
1000  Bruxelles                                         Email:
a.menezes@aslk-cger.be