Re: NetView Daemon did not running - sfevents

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: NetView Daemon did not running - sfevents
From: Craig Morgan <craig.morgan@MINDSPRING.COM>
Date: Thu, 4 Feb 1999 09:46:42 -0500
Sender: Discussion of IBM NetView and POLYCENTER Manager on NetView <NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU>
Its been a while since I worked on a NBBS installation, but the sfevent
daemon should be down. It becomes active when there ie a change or error
sent to the NMS. Remember CMIP is not like SNMP. I have instruction on how
to set up the events windows for the 2220. Email me if you are interested.
craig.morgan@mindspring.com