Re: Forwarding events that are set to "Log Only"

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: Forwarding events that are set to "Log Only"
From: James Shanks <James_Shanks@TIVOLI.COM>
Date: Fri, 5 Feb 1999 00:08:09 -0500
Sender: Discussion of IBM NetView and POLYCENTER Manager on NetView <NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU>
No.   Changes to Nvevents affect only your GUI, not the daemon.

James Shanks
Tivoli (NetView for UNIX) L3 Support

"Prokott, Joe" <Joe.Prokott@WESTGROUP.COM> on 02/04/99 05:50:51 PM

      NetView <NV-L@UCSBVM.ucsb.edu>

To:   NV-L@UCSBVM.ucsb.edu
cc:    (bcc: James Shanks)

Do I need to stop and restart the nvserverd daemon once I make the change
the "Nvevents" file?  Thanks,

Joe