Forcing a config poll

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Forcing a config poll
From: Lucy Premus <lpremus@METLIFE.COM>
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 1999 14:32:40 -0500
Sender: Discussion of IBM NetView and POLYCENTER Manager on NetView <NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU>
Is there a way to force NetView to poll for configuration changes?  I've added
about 50 new entries into my seed file for servers in our network that had not
been discovered by NetView because they were outside of the defined address
ranges.  I issued the netmon -y command, to re-read the seed file, yesterday
afternoon.  As of this note NetView has discovered those new servers, but has
not polled them yet for configuration information.  Its been almost 24 hours,
shouldn't NetView have polled them by now?