Re: Configuring more colors for Tivoli

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: Configuring more colors for Tivoli
From: Sergio Cardona F <sergcafe@MAIL.VISIONTECH.COM.CO>
Date: Thu, 4 Mar 1999 12:55:52 -0500
Sender: Discussion of IBM NetView and POLYCENTER Manager on NetView <NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU>
Hi All:
It hapend to me too, pretty often,  but I do not know how fix it.
I have seen that  sometimes its happen when I open other application that uses
lots of colors (Netscape Navigator) in the same work space that the NetView.
In general I have seen  this only happend in al RS/6000 graphics consola.

regards,

Sergio Cardona