Re: Y2k log time stamps (was "data collections stop")

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: Y2k log time stamps (was "data collections stop")
From: James_Shanks@TIVOLI.COM
Date: Fri, 5 Mar 1999 13:52:29 -0500
Sender: Discussion of IBM NetView and POLYCENTER Manager on NetView <NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU>
This problem was fixed in NetView V5.1 as I reported in earlier appends.
See my current one about more Y2K fixes, although quite minor, in NetView
V5.1.1.

James Shanks
Tivoli (NetView for UNIX) L3 Support

Mario Beck <mariobeck@GMX.NET> on 03/04/99 06:03:13 AM

      NetView <NV-L@UCSBVM.ucsb.edu>

To:   NV-L@UCSBVM.ucsb.edu
cc:    (bcc: James Shanks)
Subject:  data collections stop

Hi,

I've read your discussions about the Y2K problem and the fixing in NV 5.1
(timestamps as mm-dd-100, ...). We are using NV5.0. I checked the
nettl.LOGxx and there was a date entry 1900 instead of 2000. Is there a
problem fix in
NV5.1 too?

Thanks

Mario