Re: ovstart fails to find /usr/OV/conf/ovsuf

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: ovstart fails to find /usr/OV/conf/ovsuf
From: James Shanks <James_Shanks@TIVOLI.COM>
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 1999 15:30:04 -0500
Sender: Discussion of IBM NetView and POLYCENTER Manager on NetView <NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU>
Are you doing a migration or a new install?

I have never heard of this problem before so I am reluctant to tell you
what to do, but if you cd  to /usr/OV/lrf
and for every .lrf file you see there you issue /usr/OV/bin/ovaddobj
<filename>.lrf
it should rebuild your ovsuf file, one entry at a time.

James Shanks
Tivoli (NetView for UNIX) L3 Support

Gregory Adams <gadams@US.IBM.COM> on 03/10/99 02:50:39 PM

      NetView <NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU>