Graphing SNMP collected data (NT)

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Graphing SNMP collected data (NT)
From: Pablo Sierra <pablo_sierra@ES.IBM.COM>
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 1999 14:43:29 +0100
Sender: Discussion of IBM NetView and POLYCENTER Manager on NetView <NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU>
Hi all,

I'm getting an unexpected behavior (at least that's what I think) about the
graphical representation of SNMP collected data with Tivoli NetView 5.1 for
NT.
The collection of data is being done correctly and data can be accessed in
table format from Object Properties->Data Collected... or pushing the
button "Data" at Tools->MIB->Collect Data... (selecting the collection).
There,  I can see data is being collected at the proper frecuency.
The problem is that when I try to display a graphical representation of
that data, clicking on the "Graph" button, I just get a representation of
data from "now" (from the date and time I click the button "Graph"). This
means that I get no data in the representation, or just one or two
historical samples. I've tried to configure in the graphical application,
the interval of time being displayed but no improvements...

Is it the normal behavior for NT (I know for AIX it doesn't work this way)?
In that case, how can I represent graphically historical SNMP collected
data?
Am I missing any configuration point?

Thank you for any help.

Pablo Sierra