Re: Changing status... The Word from Support

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: Changing status... The Word from Support
From: Leslie Clark <lclark@US.IBM.COM>
Date: Tue, 6 Apr 1999 19:32:22 -0400
Sender: Discussion of IBM NetView and POLYCENTER Manager on NetView <NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU>

I see that your 'Maps Managed' is greater than your 'Maps Exists'. That
means it is
time to do 'ovmapcount -a'. This discrepancy can cause problems with
status. I think
it also may mean that you should put on 5.1.1.

I have had this work fine for artificial objects.  Are you certain you
issued the command correctly?

James Shanks
Tivoli (NetView for UNIX) L3 Support

BANDIERAMONTE Miguel TECSIS <TCSBTE@TECSIS.COM> on 04/05/99 05:28:56 PM