Re: NetView

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: NetView
From: James Shanks <James_Shanks@TIVOLI.COM>
Date: Mon, 12 Apr 1999 17:52:55 -0400
Sender: Discussion of IBM NetView and POLYCENTER Manager on NetView <NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU>
If you cannot find Tivoli in the phone book, then try IBM.  Tell them you
want to speak to a Tivoli marketing representative about NetView.

James Shanks
Tivoli (NetView for UNIX) L3 Support

Youcef Dahmane <youcefd@EICON.COM> on 04/12/99 05:27:19 PM

      NetView <NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU>

To:   NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU
cc:    (bcc: James Shanks)
Subject:  NetView

Dear Leslie,

do you know how I can get in touch with a Tivoli representative in Canada.
We are very interested by NetView but we cannot reach somebody that can
arrange a meeting with us (too busy).

If you could help us out and give us a contact in Canada (or close) that is
reachable.

Thank's for your cooperation.

Regards,

Y. Dahmane, Senior Software Engineer
Advanced Communication Division, Eicon Technology
Address: 9800 Cavendish Bd, Montreal, Qc, H4M 2V9, Canada
Tel: 514.832.3447 ext 2
Fax: 514.745.5588
Email: youcefd@eicon.com