Re: Does anyone know what mib/trap files from cisco and bay

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: Does anyone know what mib/trap files from cisco and bay workwith Netview for NT 5.1?
From: "Todd E. Lewis" <telewis@PROVIDENTBANKMD.COM>
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 1999 13:14:13 -0400
Sender: Discussion of IBM NetView and POLYCENTER Manager on NetView <NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU>
It's kind of confusing. I guess I'm looking for availability type traps as well
as protocol error detection, utilization issues. Does anybody have this working
in Netview for NT yet ?

>>> OGrant <OGrant@PEC.COM> 04/13 1:04 PM >>>
See Leslie's message, as well as CISCO-GENERAL-TRAPS.my the v1 directory.
This is a bit of a chicken-and-egg question, but do you know what kind of
traps your cisco devices are sending?  Sometimes knowing what they're
passing to you helps in navigating all the mibs contained in the
subdirectories.