Re: Map Questions (floaters)

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: Map Questions (floaters)
From: Matt Ashfield <mda@UNB.CA>
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 1999 14:38:35 -0300
Sender: Discussion of IBM NetView and POLYCENTER Manager on NetView <NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU>
Hi all,

I did a delete, and then did an ovtopofix and restarted netmon, but still can't get the IP subnet to re-appear. I am not sure if the nodes in that subnet were managed or not, if they weren't I could see this would probably be my problem. Basically, my dilemma is as follows: I placed a bunch of ip subnets into a location object, but now, wish to undo that, ie. get rid of the location objects and have the IP subnets appear back on my default map, instead of within the location submap...Does anyone have any suggestions for the best way to go about doing this without losing my subnets?

Thanks for your time

Matt Ashfield