Re: Version 5.1.1 for NT Problem

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: Version 5.1.1 for NT Problem
From: "Todd E. Lewis" <telewis@PROVIDENTBANKMD.COM>
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 1999 11:08:44 -0400
Sender: Discussion of IBM NetView and POLYCENTER Manager on NetView <NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU>
If I reboot everything is ok for awhile. The NV.log has the following error
"Trapd caught exception, attempting to recover"
"exception in do purge"

I've got it setup to purge after 500 events. Maybe there's a problem with the
purge.
How do you tell?

>>> OGrant <OGrant@PEC.COM> 04/20 10:19 AM >>>
I wonder what nv.log says -- what, if any, type of error messages are you
receiving?