Re: Looking for Event Adapter running on Stratus !!

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: Looking for Event Adapter running on Stratus !!
From: Douglas Stevenson <Douglas.Stevenson@PREDICTIVE.COM>
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 1999 07:45:05 -0400
Sender: Discussion of IBM NetView and POLYCENTER Manager on NetView <NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU>

Comtek makes an SNMP Agent for Stratus VOS...

I've cc'ed my contact, Dick Easton on this...

Doug...

James Shanks <James_Shanks@TIVOLI.COM> on 04/21/99 07:34:51 AM

      <NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU>

 To:      NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU

 cc:      (bcc: Douglas Stevenson/Herndon/Mid
          Atlantic/Predictive)

If Stratus has an agent which will send traps, then you could have NetView
forward those to TEC.

James Shanks
Tivoli (NetView for UNIX) L3 Support

이동훈 <paullee@itm.co.kr> on 04/21/99 12:04:52 AM